Friday, December 10, 2010

What are patients saying about King Orthodontics?

Last week, we asked you, our wonderful patients, what you most liked about your experience at King Orthodontics. Well, we received some pretty great reviews, and thought we’d share a few with you today. Please feel free to contribute your own thoughts about our office! Drs. Bryan and Earle King and team love getting patient testimonials!

"Dr. King has extensive experience with Invisalign treatments. Also, your office stays on time with appointments so I don't have to wait long." ~Vicki

"You work around my crazy busy work schedule, and you get me in and out on a timely basis so I can make it back to my work appointments on time. This is really important to me. Thank you for that." ~Brenda

"You couldn't do any better. Everyone was friendly and pleasant. Shane was very comfortable, even though everything was new and strange for him. A remarkably stress free experience. Thank you!" ~Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment